15. I think a hummingbird’s Wi-Fi password is “hummingbird”.
14. A hummingbird and I enjoyed “Inca Dance” and “Flute Battle” by Cusco.
13. March 5th was my birthday. About eight hummingbirds congratulated me. Thank you all. Of course I didn’t forget a hummingbird’s birthday is March 15th.
12. I’ve been thinking about https://asdf.gallery for a long time. It seems to be a small web-based gallery for asdf. So what is asdf? We can check it out here. https://special.fish/asdf.
11. I thought I needed a mirror of the website. https://redrowen.neocities.org.
10. I talked with a hummingbird about something ordinary and typical for a long time. The hummingbird’s name seems to be Brixton. It lives in Japan now.
8. The hummingbird spoke to me in Korean. I know its hometown is Busan.
7. I have the hummingbird’s driving license. It is always in my silk wallet. I’d like to use it soon.
6. As we know, there are seven basic colors in HTML (HyperText Markup Language). White, black, blue,* purple, red, yellow, and silver (or gainsboro?). I call it “HTML rainbow”.
*. Last year I heard from Tim Berners-Lee why the hyperlink is blue. But I didn’t really wonder about it.
5. I want to live in Japan with three hummingbirds someday, and die there. To confess, I was Ainu person in my past life. It’s the truth I’ve known for a long time. Further research is needed.
4. I went to the TOTO Museum in Kitakyushu, Japan a few months ago. It was closed for the holidays. I sent a message to the hummingbird immediately. It was a good way to forget grief. I hope the hummingbird has two TOTO washlets in its nest.
3. Changed my username to “suc42y”. It was generated by http://www.brenz.net/services/randomID.asp. It had no meaning, but that is why I like it. I think that is a good indication of me on the Internet.
2. I’m sorry, but I’m interested in “Microsoft Word”. It’s a collection of the words I like. Micro, soft, word.
1. One day my favorite hummingbird informed me of this ocean. There was a lot of squared fish. The hummingbird was one of them. I don’t tab Instagram and Twitter anymore in my iPhone and iPad after floundering around here.↗