to become a sunbather...
(1) find your sunbeam seat. this is a comfortable place in your home where you can sit in a sunbeam. a typical sunbeam seat is a pillow on the floor, but yours could be anything.
(2) sunbathe at least 10 minutes a day. they say sunlight is a natural disinfectant
(3) communicate to other sunbathers with the sun hand: stretch your hand into the shape of a sun by extending all your fingers / rays outwards. you can communicate to your neighbors this way. there is no need for sunbathers to touch hands.
* when it's night, watch the stars. turn into a starwatcher.
* when it's cloudy, look for the sun. become a sunfollower.
feel free to post your #sunbeamseat to the internet.
love you all. may there be warmth and light in your life.