When you use this service (https://special.fish), now and in the future, you are agreeing to this Terms of Service.
- This website uses HTTPS and I'll do my best to keep your password hashed and secure on the server, but you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. If you haven't, please create a unique strong password for your Special Fish account. You can always reset your password. I cannot be liable for any loss or damage to your account or associated accounts.
- You are responsible for all the content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- You must be a human.
- Your use of this website is at your sole risk. I provide this website on an “as is” and “as available” basis. I make backups of the database occasionally, but I can't be responsible for any data loss.
- Special Fish uses session cookies to keep you logged into your account. By using this service you agree to this website storing these cookies.
- Special Fish will never sell your data to a third party. That said I can't be responsible if someone scrapes this site.
- I reserve the right to remove/delete/terminate/alter any content or account. I know this sounds harsh, but I'm asking you to trust me when it comes to curating this special website and making it a welcoming place for all. There's too much hate in this world, so I'll curate where I see fit.
- If you are upgrading from a free plan to a supporter plan, Patreon will charge your card immediately.
- For downgrades in plan level, the downgrade will take effect at the end of the billing cycle.
Copyright and Ownership
- All content posted on the Services must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- I claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Services. All materials uploaded remain yours.
Special Fish started as an experiment and could disappear at any point if it becomes too costly to run/maintain. If you like this site and want to keep it around consider supporting. If I had to shut it down, I would attempt to archive it in some way and would send out an email before closing shop.