how other people perceive me
- "... I can see you have a web presence. I like your spirit very much."
- My maternal grandma used a phrase to describe me but I did not understand it. She explained by comparing me to an apple's flesh—firm.
- A significant number of people have described me as quiet to my face, and probably even more in my absence.
- Upon declining my application, some interviewers in the advertising industry described me as apathetic or hesitant.
- My sibling said I bring mirth to our family.
- Bodega man guessed I was ten years my junior.
things I lost and miss
- size L forest green GrowNYC compost t-shirt
- hyperrealistic hallabong orange segment
- sandy liang dress