S\he/r Shor\t/er/m\emory 09:51 1.17.2021 I wonder if I can convince a professor to let me build out a van for a grade to live in after I graduate? Doesn't hurt to try
- Big wash
- Title / register / get custom plates
- Install rearview mirror
- Fix ladder
- Make curtains (also for bathroom at home)
- Indoor lights
- Measure bed / compare
- Shelves of some kind
- Cross state lines
- Sleep in it
- Become adequate at parallel parking it
Things that have been said/sent to me this month: January
- "You're making progress"
- "Isn't it crazy?"
- "Thank you for your support"
- "Oh hell no!"
- "You are braver than I am"
- "I have been worried about you"
- "That's intense.."
- Impressing people with my handshake
- Hanging out in coffee shops
- Bands in basements
- Kissing strangers
- Roadside attractions
- Roller coasters
Songs my grandma use to sing
- Chocolate Ice Cream Cone~ Rose Maddox
- Me and Bobby McGee~ Janis Joplin
- Hey, Good Lookin'~ Hank Williams and the Drifting Cowboys
- You Never Even Called Me By My Name~ David Allan Coe